Advanced mining monitoring management platform for cryptocurrency enthusiasts
MinerStat is advanced mining management and monitoring platform for crypto mining professionals that supports GPUs, ASICs, and FPGAs mining farms. According to Crunchbase, MinerStat offers enterprise-grade mining management software and remote monitoring dashboard for crypto mining managers and professionals. Some of their products are Ubuntu-based mining OS for rig management, Windows mining GUI node, and ASIC Hub. In addition to that, it also offers other mining tools including but not limited to mining profitability calculator, locator, pool status checker, sonar, and hash rate converter.
According to its official website, MinerStat dashboard provides various tools and features to support miners achieve the best mining returns. Users can easily access them through one single interface. Some of those features are:
– optimize mining rigs with overclocking, underclock, and undervolt for GPUs with dedicated tools like BIOS flasher, autotune, rxboost, and AMD Memory Tweak for easier optimizations;
– auto profit switch, which allows users to set up their ASICs, FPGAs, and GPUs for automated selection of the most profitable coin or algorithm in various mining pools such as Mining Pool Hub, zpool, Nanopool, and more;
– set up users’ automated watchdog based on triggers and hardware watchdogs that will further improve the performance and stability of the mining machines;
– heatmap view to visually detect and identify the most heated areas of users’ mining establishment(s) and locate positions of the offline machines faster.
– 24h logs to learn and monitor what was going on with the mining operation with live diagnostic supports;
– automatic health check and instant notifications to e-mail, Telegram, and other communications protocol.